Fable, a game of destiny and adventure. Where farm boys are turned to heroes. Although I was rather annoyed when I was denied entrance at the flash game trailer, I decided I was relentless on my quest of enlightenment on the game, so i reloaded the page, determined to lie to them this time about my age. Oh, but the creators of this game are cunning! I was still denied entrance! Time for some cosmetic surgery.
So I deleted all my cookies and still, no luck! The same message "Nay, nay, nay!" came unto my screen. Well, as you can understand, I was not particularly happy at this point, mainly due to the fact that an animated game was reserved exclusively for over 17's, and also at my low amount of skills at using my own computer.
So at this point, after being sufficiently annoyed, I was ready to give up, when I realized there were two other flash applications in the list. So i tried the next one, Chicken Kickin', which I found personally as a vegan, quite shocking.
It was only until i saw the third flash file that I truly regained hope in it. In fact, I love it! I can't wait for it to be released! But then I realize that you need an Xbox 360 to play the game! *sigh* I guess this is where daddy comes into the picture...
So here's the deal, in the game, you can choose who you want to be; be it boy or girl, fat or slim, good or evil, and the works! You can choose from all kinds of different abilities and with what weapon best suits you for killing your adversary.
But most importantly, you follow a story, of a young boy who discovers his true destiny. Not just senseless violence, but a fable that unfolds before you, and you are the narrator.
I think this game will be well worth the money. I'm sure as hell getting it. Are you?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment